
Hi!
My name’s Amparo Romero. I’ve lived in Puebla since I was born. I’m living in Cholula city with my family my two daughters. We are very happy, one of them is studying in the university and the other is studying high school.
I’m finishing my career and I’m taking only English.
I’m happy because I finished my career but at the same time I’m sad because I don’t take anymore class and I miss my classmates, my teachers and my university.
Well, I like the pop music in specially Luis Miguel I think I’m a fan of him. I like the lyrics and the music of him.
I believe we can know us a little if we put general information about us. I would like to meet you some day. I think this is a great idea!
I would like to know more about my new English group.
Take care and good luck!

Hello Amparo. I like the design of your blog. After Ingles III, I am sure this will be full of interesting things to read and watch. Well done! In the section for personal information, could you purt a bit more information. Also, I would like you to change your language setting to English, if it is in Spanish, please. Duane
ResponderEliminarLook! your daughters are already large, the three sisters appear.
ResponderEliminarYour family is smiling. I like this photo.
ResponderEliminar