
.jpg)


1. Do you know something about the cats?
2. Do you believe the cats have 7 lives?
3. Do you think the cats are a nice pet?
4. Do you believe the dogs are the most pet?
5. Do you have a pet?
6. Do you like the snakes?
7. Do you prefer a little bird or prefer a dog?
8. Are you allergic any pet?
9. Are you interesting in any animal in special?
10. Would you like say something else?
2. Do you believe the cats have 7 lives?
3. Do you think the cats are a nice pet?
4. Do you believe the dogs are the most pet?
5. Do you have a pet?
6. Do you like the snakes?
7. Do you prefer a little bird or prefer a dog?
8. Are you allergic any pet?
9. Are you interesting in any animal in special?
10. Would you like say something else?


Hi!!
ResponderEliminarFirst I like the black photo where the cat is resting.
In general I like dogs like Old English Sheepdog,Shar Pei (Chineses Dog), Deustsch Drahthaar (German dog), English Mastiff, Prineo's Mastiff and Weimaraner Dog German Dog). Actually I have a black shar pei, Aramiz is 7 year older, so I can say it's my baby.
In China, it's known as fighted dog. In ancient times, this pedigreed is used for take care of temples.
It's good have any pet becuase it can be a excellent friend, no matter if it is a dog, a cat, a fish, a hamster or another kind of pet. However any animal needs a especial attention and cares. So if you have one, enjoy it and take care of it.
Hi Amparo, the cats like me. I'm a Cat, jeje. Like me Very good.
ResponderEliminar